Vithawat Muay Thai was founded in 2011 after the gym owner’s final professional fight. The gym is built in order to stick with what he loves. The gym focuses on both professional training and exercise training. Our trainers have a lot of experiences working with a lot of professional Muay Thai athletes. Moreover, trainers themselves all are professional fighters that usually compete in the rings.
- All trainers are experienced professional Muay Thai fighters.
- located in Downtown Bangkok, closed to BTS and MRT
- Open and ventilated space
- Warm up
- Heavy bag
- 5 Rounds of pad work
- After 5 rounds of pad work, customers are free to stay and train, ask about technique, etc. until the end of session.
After receiving email confirmation,
You may have unexpected inconveniences which can be occurred from time to time and you would like to cancel the reservation. Please follow the below procedures:- Contact MuayThaiOK for any booking cancellation at firstname.lastname@example.org by informing date, time, and booking reference- MuayThaiOK will confirm your cancel and refund as the following policy: - If you cancel more than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class, you will be charged 4% of the initial transaction price of the booking; - If you cancel less than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class or no-show at the class, you will not receive a refund.
- You must present an email mobile at the selected gym for this class
- The booking is valid only on the date and time specified
- Training expense: 10 sessions in 3 months
Founded in 2011 after the gym owner’s final professional fight. The gym is built in order to stick with what he loves and provide customers Muay Thai experience by professional fighters.
94, Naratiwas 7, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
View more lessons for
Vithawat Muay Thai