Question : How can I join MuayThaiOK?
Answer : There are 2 ways to sign up with us:
1. Sign up by email:
2.Sign up by social media:
Question : How do I book a Muay Thai course?
Answer : You are simply follow the instruction below.
Question : What different between walk-in to the gym/camp and book a course from MuayThaiOK?
Answer : The price is the same but you will get all the information you need before going to the gym/camp. You have many choices before walking-in to each gym/camp, and you can book through our website to ensure that you get the right course and all the necessary information.
Question : How far in advance can I book a course?
Answer : Booking a course needs to be done at least 12 hours - 48 hours in advance. It depends on policy on each gym/camp.
Question : Why does my best Muay Thai gym/camp have not listed on the website?
Question : What is the cancellation policy?
Answer : If you should have unexpected inconveniences, which can happen at any time, and you would like to cancel the class; you will be able to receive a refunds based on the following policy:
Please contact MuayThaiOK for any booking cancellation at info@MuayThaiOK.com.
Nb: Whilst we always seek to follow the MuayThaiOK cancellation policy, some individual gyms/camps may have their own cancellation policies.
ED VISA Procedure:
- If you hold a tourist VISA, we need 12 passport-size (2”) photos, taken in the last 6 months.
- You need to go into your school to fill in the forms and verify everything.
- After everything is sorted, your documents will be submitted to Ministry of Education. The result of your application will be announced within 2 weeks.
- To get your ED visa, you need to briefly leave Thailand and visit a Thai Embassy (we recommend going to Laos or Cambodia, as these are the closest neighbouring countries). This process takes you around 1 - 2 working days.
- After you have successfully applied for the ED VISA, you need to follow the school’s curriculum and attend classes at the school twice a week to maintain the validity of the VISA.
- When the VISA is about to expire, (after 12 months) you have the option of going to the Immigration Bureau (Lak si) and extending the VISA for a further 2 months. You can repeat this step for 3 times in total, at a cost of approximately 1,800 Baht each time.
NB: Unfortunately, if you are denied a visa, only the cost of your training fees can be refunded.