NJ Muay Thai Gym is a small gym located in Nakhon Prathom. The gym offers much warmth and attention from trainers. Also, there are many facilities available.
NJ Muay Thai Gym owns up to 350 sqm on 4 floors. The ground floor has the capacity of fitting 15 students and 12 students for the mezzanine floor. The gym combines functional bodyweight and Muay Thai techniques teaching by trainers with international competition backgrounds as well as teaching experience.
Trainers here are:
- Kru Kwangthong Osotsapha
- Kru Prasert Taximeter
- Kru Kengthong Por. Kiatgym
View more classes and gyms in Nakhon Pathom or Thailand
- World competition background for instructors
- Apply Muay Thai with functional bodyweight
- Nearby Phra Pathom Chedi, Wat Phra Ngam, Nakhon Pathom Youth Center zoo, and Sanam Chandra Palace.
- Warm up using shadowboxing
- Functional bodyweight
- Heavy bag work
- 3 Rounds of pad work with instructors (depending on students' endurance) including functional bodyweight
- Cool down
After receiving an email confirmation,
You may have unexpected inconveniences which can be occurred from time to time and you would like to cancel the reservation. Please follow the below procedures:- Contact MuayThaiOK for any booking cancellation at email@example.com by informing date, time, and booking reference- MuayThaiOK will confirm your cancel and refund as the following policy: - If you cancel more than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class, you will be charged 4% of the initial transaction price of the booking; - If you cancel less than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class or no-show at the class, you will not receive a refund.
- You must present an email mobile at the selected gym for this class
- The booking is valid only on the date and time specified
NJ Muay Thai Gym is a homey, simple gym located in the city of Nakhon Pathom providing classes by instructors with world championship experience.
201/6, Soi Thahan Bok 2/1, Phra Pathommachedi, Mueang Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Pathom 73000
View more lessons for
NJ Muay Thai Gym